COVID-19 Notice – Our Safety Measures
In these difficult and daily changing times, we hope you are all staying safe and well. Pumping Solutions have put measures in place to protect both our staff and customers from the spread of Coronavirus. Following Government guidelines, our offices will be closed from Wednesday 25th March at 5.30pm until further notice. If you cannot get water to your taps or foul water away from your property, for advice and assistance please contact us on the provided information below and we will ensure we follow the below guidelines.
Planned Work Visits
- Delayed until further notice, we will be in contact with you on our return.
- If you or anyone in your house is self-isolating and have a system breakdown, one of our staff will talk you through alternative ways to get your system up and running again, without the need for an engineer to attend. We may not be able to send an Engineer until it is safe to do so.
- If your pumping equipment and controls are outside, if you or any member of the house are self-isolating please DO NOT engage with our engineer, we will get the engineer to ring you so you can see through a window he is on site.
- We’re sorry if delays to visiting will cause inconvenience but this is an unpredicted situation, so please help us make sure we can keep ALL Customers and Staff safe and enable us to continue to carry out all work, by being patient and considerate.
Pumping Solutions Service engineers
- Our Engineers have anti-bacterial wipes in their vans, will always wash their hands before entering your home if they need to.
- Our Engineers will no longer ask you to sign their device. They will ask for confirmation that the job is done and with your permission sign on your behalf.
- The engineers have been advised to take a picture of the property and pumping equipment they have been working on as evidence of attendance.
During this period, we will not be accepting payments by cheque, payment can be made via BACS transfer or credit/debit card over the phone.
Whilst we all navigate through this unknown situation, we find ourselves in, we thank all our staff and customers for their understanding.
If you require any additional support, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Telephone: 01775 711960 answer machine, this will e-mail our dedicated address for response.
Sharon – email@example.com
David – firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew – email@example.com
Adam – firstname.lastname@example.org
Billie-Jo – email@example.com
Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for your understanding. Stay Safe.
Pumping Solutions (UK) Ltd
Find this article useful? Find more posts like it in our blog or check out our sevices page to see how we can help you!